Friday, July 23, 2010

new kit DARK CITY+ coupons!



years ago I did a kit of the same title.It was a long time ago but now I'm in another store...I won experience and I have a different style :-)I decided to again make a similar kit.
DARK CITY includes 70 elements and 11 papers.

I have for the first 3 people a coupon for a free this kit

BLogDarkCiTY00

and 3 coupons 50% off!

BLOGdarkCITY50

Have fun! :D



page my CT:

but it's not the end of surprises! :D

This is coupon 50% Fresh Green

FrEshGREEN50


and next suprise :D
coupon 50% off FLY WITH DREAM!

flywiTHDReam50



and my new DESIGNERS CU 12

12 comments:

Fairy White said...

Wow! What a piece of Dark Beauty! Your kit is so tempting! So mystical and magic! I wonder, how come I've never seen your blog and your works before.
And I also wonder if I'm one of the first? :)

OrianaV. said...

Amazing kit!
Thanks for the coupon!

Jitka, Most said...

Ivonka, thank you so much for the coupon, I just came, try and it works but I made a mistake for the first time and copy the coupon with 50% off, so now is one this coupon missing.. I´m so sorry about this (it happend to me for the first time) - would it be possible to give this one coupon again for another girls here?
Thank you and once again - I´m so sorry.
Hugs, Jitka

nine said...

WOOHOO!!!!! I got 50% off Dark City! Love it, thank you Ivonka!!!

Anonymous said...

Woohoo too!! me as well! Dark City is fabulous! I love the colors!! Ohhh I am going to have fun with this one! Thank you soooo much! {hugs}

tguinn said...

What an amazing kit and your CT have outdone themselves. Thank you.

Sunnie Kim said...

Wow,how wonderful the kits are!!!The Dark City is full of imagination.I love it:D The CT made the stunning pages too.Sorry to miss the chance:(

Have a nice weekend~

Brigit said...

Thanks for the coupons. You are one of my favourite. Did you anounced results of your last CT Call? I wrote you a mail 9.6. 2010.
Good luck.

Abeille said...

Stunning new kit!! This is just really fabulous!! Ant thank for the coupon!! :-)

Martoska said...

WOW! Your kit is fantastic. It is a pitty I miss the coupon everytime :) Your work is fantastic. You are very talented designer. Hugs...

Gerodean said...

Cool, very cool the Dark City! :-D

zambiya said...

Very beautiful sets!
Very beautiful registration!
Simply there are no words!