Wednesday, December 14, 2011

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

LUCKY WINNERS "Shining Star"
-Chickadee
-Kiliki
-Rossi

Please email me: ivonka-85r@o2.pl

This is my new kit MERRY CHRISTMAS
- 91 elements
- 21 papers

Paper as saved in JEPG file and elements as saved in PNG file. 300Dpi
This product is reserved for a personal use only.
Think of consulting the TOU.
NO PIRACY PLEASE, NO SHARE!



 and my new CU

DESIGNERS CU 93
 BUY


DESIGNERS CU 94

 BUY

and don't forget
WINTER SALE!!!




and more, more....

Big Kiss!

3 comments:

Rossi said...

Oh, thank you very much! I've worried about you and your health as you keep silence for a long time...
Wish you a good health and a smiley day :)
And thanks again!

Hugs,
Rossi

EL RINCON DE CHELO said...

I like your Christmas cards, not good as it gets to the pictures there, but I'd like to know if possible and I would love to congratulate Christmas so special that way with pictures of my children, a greeting from Spain

Gerodean said...

Such a sweet kit.
Like the mouse... ;-)